Live events will take place from 7am - 2pm PDT/10am - 5pm EDT
The July and August Summits will be identical in schedule.
What are teachers saying about the Blended Learning Summits?
"The Summit provided tools and topics that will enable us educators to meet real-world, current needs for our schools and communities. Learning about (and experiencing!) types of online learning and tools for a digital classroom environment help me feel more empowered and filled with ideas to share with my colleagues and admin as we navigate what school will need to look like until we return to our regular classrooms." - Arizona Virtual Summit Attendee
Blended Learning Summit Strands
- Tools and tips for blended and distance learning
- Engaging with students and families to maintain connections
- Lesson design for distance learning
- Synchronous and asynchronous content delivery
- Assessing student learning
- Keeping students engaged
- Communication, productivity and organization when teaching remotely
Why EdTechTeam Blended Learning Summits?
- Explore how to leverage powerful tools to reach all students with distance learning
- Engage with experienced educators that will help with best practices and useful tips for all teachers
- Gain confidence and useful strategies for Distance Learning
- Build skills and understanding of how to better leverage technology resources for Distance Learning
What can you expect?
- Classroom Teachers
- Instructional Coaches
- Curriculum Directors & Coordinators
- Building and District Administrators