Lisa Highfill is the k-12 Instructional Technology Coach for the Pleasanton Unified schools in San Francisco's Bay Area. Lisa is known for her passion in innovative learning strategies and is all about sharing and collaborating with teachers, parents, and community members in order to improve the quality of education.
Lisa is one of the founders of the HyperDoc, and is an advocate for purposeful lesson design and blended learning.
All presentations focus on the educational uses of technology, not just the tools. Pick and choose from a variety of topics and learning formats that best suit your needs.
- A focus on real-world problem solving
- Help students become content creators instead of content consumers
- The latest educational technology tools
- Methods for transforming learning
- The creation of opportunity, diversity, and inclusion in the classroom
and Inspire Student Creativity
- Ideas, lessons, artifacts and opportunities to inspire learning in your classroom
- Connections with other educators and our world-class presenters
- Real-world problem solvers, superheroes, engineers, computer scientists, artists, digital citizens & more