In this hands-on workshop we will look at some of the most popular and simple tools that can be used to amplify teaching and learning in the classroom. While tools are important, understanding the pedagogical ways we can use them to transform teaching is even more important, and this workshop will lay out a path for allowing students to make meaning of content and allow teachers to better use technology to support and amplify the learning experiences in their classrooms.
The session will include a look at:
- Formative Assessment Ideas
- Differentiated Instruction Techniques
- Demonstrations of Learning
- Reflection and Curation of Learning
- Experience how engaging HyperDocs are as a student
- Explore the pedagogy behind digital lesson design
- Copy and customize sample HyperDocs to use in your own classroom immediately
- Collaborate with educator colleagues to create your own HyperDoc(s)
- Reflect and revise digital lessons using a checklist to “hack” your own HyperDocs
- Join the Teachers Give Teachers collaborative marketplace community to share/use lesson plans #Give1Take1
Level 2 Google Certification Bootcamp
Move beyond the basics of Google Tools and learn how to maximize 21st century learning in the classroom. Participants explore and create purposeful blended learning lessons while enhancing student understanding of topics and concepts. Learn to organize course work and leverage the Internet to better meet the needs of an increasingly digital curriculum. We’ll explore key units in the Level 2 curriculum including personalized learning models and coaching models.
Note: Graduate credit is available in conjunction with our Level 2 Bootcamps for an extra fee.