The EdTechTeam Arizona Summit is going Virtual.
The schedule and sessions will be updated this weekend.
March 17 & 18, 2020
What are you seeking in your Professional Development?
- What are your highest goals and biggest challenges this year?
- Are you getting the deepest impact from your technology investment?
- Are all teachers embracing and implementing impactful digital pedagogy?
The EdTechTeam Google Summit is your opportunity to achieve your goals, maximize your technology investment, and address your challenges by equipping your staff with high-impact skills and strategies.
Why EdTechTeam Google Summit?
Set your team up for success by sending them to this event so they can:
- Explore how to leverage powerful tools to reach all students
- Engage in action-packed days full of hands-on sessions
- Gain actionable strategies and take-home resources
- Build skills and understanding of how to better leverage technology resources
What Can You Expect?
Patricipate in sessions such as:
- Using technology to amplify student voice
- Using G Suite and Chromebooks to inspire student learning
- Creativity with Chromebooks
- Project-Based Learning with G Suite
- Using G Suite for Formative Assessment
- Differentiation through G Suite
- Incorporating Social Emotional Learning into everyday learning
- Helping all teachers embrace and implement impactful digital pedagogy
Who Should Attend?
- Classroom Teachers
- Instructional Coaches
- Curriculum Directors & Coordinators
- Building and District Administrators
Discounts for teams of 5 or more (the more you bring, the more you save)!
We’ve created a letter for you to use to get support from your school or district leadership to attend this Summit. Please feel free to customize the letter to help “make the case” for your attendance.
In partnership with
Thank you to our partners
Note: All registrations are final and non-refundable but transferable.
Tickets transferred within 7 days of an event are subject to a transfer fee of up to $75.
Please contact [email protected] for more information. There are no refunds for no shows.