COLUMBUS CITY SCHOOLS CUSTOM SUMMIT
April 2, 2020
What are you seeking in your Professional Development?
- What are your highest goals and biggest challenges this year?
- Are you getting the deepest impact from your technology investment?
- Are all teachers embracing and implementing impactful digital pedagogy?
The EdTechTeam Google Summit is your opportunity to achieve your goals, maximize your technology investment, and address your challenges by equipping your staff with high-impact skills and strategies.
Why EdTechTeam Google Summit?
Set your team up for success by sending them to this event so they can:
- Explore how to leverage powerful tools to reach all students
- Engage in action-packed days full of hands-on sessions
- Gain actionable strategies and take-home resources
- Build skills and understanding of how to better leverage technology resources
What Can You Expect?
- Using technology to amplify student voice
- Using G Suite and Chromebooks to inspire student learning
- Creativity with Chromebooks
- Project-Based Learning with G Suite
- Using G Suite for Formative Assessment
- Differentiation through G Suite
- Incorporating Social Emotional Learning into everyday learning
- Helping all teachers embrace and implement impactful digital pedagogy
In partnership with
Thank you to our partners