"The Fun and Cool of Getting Better"
Live events will take place from 7am - 2pm PDT/10am - 5pm EDT
What are teachers saying about the Distance Learning Summits?
"The Summit provided tools and topics that will enable us educators to meet real-world, current needs for our schools and communities. Learning about (and experiencing!) types of online learning and tools for a digital classroom environment help me feel more empowered and filled with ideas to share with my colleagues and admin as we navigate what school will need to look like until we return to our regular classrooms." - Arizona Virtual Summit Attendee
Distance Learning Summit Strands
At each of the Summits you will find engaging sessions on the following topics...
- Tools and tips for distance learning
- Engaging with students and families to maintain connections
- Lesson design for distance learning
- Synchronous and asynchronous content delivery
- Assessing student learning
- Keeping students engaged
- Communication, productivity and organization when teaching remotely
Why EdTechTeam Distance Learning Summits?
- Explore how to leverage powerful tools to reach all students with distance learning
- Engage with experienced educators that will help with best practices and useful tips for all teachers
- Gain confidence and useful strategies for Distance Learning
- Build skills and understanding of how to better leverage technology resources for Distance Learning
What can you expect?
We will stream the keynotes and all sessions live (with interaction) and we have some fun plans for a remote playground and demo slam. All sessions will be recorded and made available to attendees for a full year, so everyone will have the option to view more sessions than they could ever attend in person, and they'll be able to return to sessions for review at any time.
Who Should Attend?
- Classroom Teachers
- Instructional Coaches
- Curriculum Directors & Coordinators
- Building and District Administrators
Send a group of 25 or more and receive a free subscription to EdTechTeam Online!
In partnership with
Thank you to our partners
Note: All registrations are final and non-refundable but transferable.
Please contact [email protected] for more information. There are no refunds for no shows.