Keynote Speakers Coming Soon!
Live sessions will take place from 8am - 3:15pm CDT
Distance Learning Summit Strands
A sample of the sessions being offered include:
- Student Content Creation with Chromebooks
- Project Based Learning and Student Created Content
- Using Google Docs to Promote Collaborative Peer Writing
- Creating Media-Rich Google Environments for Collaboration
- Implementing Info Gathering with Google Forms
- Using Google Research Tools to Help Develop Critical Thinking Skills
- Pivot Tables for Data Analysis in Google Sheets
- Google Drawings as Graphic Organization
- Content Specific Sessions for Math, ELA, Social Science, and Sciences.
- Basic to Advanced Sessions on Google Features such as Calendar, Doc, etc.
What can you expect?
We will stream the keynotes and all sessions live (with interaction) and we have some fun plans the demo slam each afternoon. All sessions will be recorded and made available to attendees for a full year, so everyone will have the option to view more sessions than they could ever attend in person, and they'll be able to return to sessions for review at any time.