John F. Kennedy High School
9701 Nicollet Ave
Bloomington, MN 55420
Bloomington Kennedy High School has a rich past, a dynamic present, and an exciting future. Established in 1965, Kennedy was the first Bloomington school to win the National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence (1985).
Kennedy has undertaken new educational initiatives to ensure all students succeed inside the classroom and out. The school offers a wide variety of clubs and student organizations to allow all students to participate in extracurricular activities. The world is reflected in the many cultures represented in Kennedy's diverse student population.
About Bloomington Public Schools
With a student enrollment of 10,000, Bloomington Public Schools encompasses two early childhood centers, 10 elementary schools, three middle schools, two high schools and two alternative learning centers. We offer...
- Award-winning early childhood programs and screening
- Artful Learning and STEAM elementary schools
- Honors and AP high school courses, post-secondary enrollment options and Career and College Academy
- Nationally recognized gifted and talented programs for elementary, middle and high school students
- Minnesota Schools of Excellence and national Blue Ribbon Schools
- Innovative classroom technology and digital content
- a Personal Growth Plan for every student
- Excellent athletics, fine arts and other student activities
Founded in 1858, Bloomington is Minnesota’s fourth largest city and home to more than 85,000 residents and 90,000 jobs. Major industries include retail and entertainment, hotel and restaurant, health maintenance and computer manufacturing.
Bloomington is conveniently located just south of Minneapolis, and minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. Home to Mall of America, Bloomington is a vibrant community rich with parks, nature, arts, culture, and shopping! Light rail transit connects the airport, Mall of America and downtown Minneapolis.
Note: All registrations are final and non-refundable but transferable.
Tickets transferred within 7 days of an event are subject to a transfer fee of up to $75.
Please contact [email protected] for more information. There are no refunds for no shows.