Due to low enrollement the New Jersey Summit has been cancelled. You can see all of our upcoming events at events.edtechteam.com
New Jersey 2020
What are you seeking in your Professional Development?
- What are your highest goals and biggest challenges this year?
- Are you getting the deepest impact from your technology investment?
- Are all teachers embracing and implementing impactful digital pedagogy?
The EdTechTeam Google Summit is your opportunity to achieve your goals, maximize your technology investment, and address your challenges by equipping your staff with high-impact skills and strategies.
Why EdTechTeam Google Summit?
Set your team up for success by sending them to this event so they can:
- Explore how to leverage powerful tools to reach all students
- Engage in action-packed days full of hands-on sessions
- Gain actionable strategies and take-home resources
- Build skills and understanding of how to better leverage technology resources
What Can You Expect?
Sessions will feature best practices in education including Social Emotional Learning, Equity, Access and Inclusiveness, Project-Based Learning, Computer Science, and more such as:
- Using GSuite for Formative Assessment
- Differentiation through Google Classroom
- Increasing Accessibility through Digital Tools
- Digitizing Mathematical Metacognition
- Diving into Digital Citizenship
- CS for K-12: Coding for All
- Google Docs & English Language Learners
- Running your PLCs through GSuite
- High-impact Instructional Coaching
We’ve created a letter for you to use to get support from your school or district leadership to attend this Summit. Please feel free to customize the letter to help “make the case” for your attendance.
In partnership with
Thank you to our partners
Note: All registrations are final and non-refundable but transferable.
Tickets transferred within 7 days of an event are subject to a transfer fee of up to $75.
Please contact [email protected] for more information. There are no refunds for no shows.