Jasper's small town atmosphere is a welcome change from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the world! It may be a small town, but it has a lot to offer with various shops, businesses and opportunities to experience the fresh outdoors.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Mount Oglethorpe
- Eagles Rest on Mount Oglethorpe - A public park with trails and observation decks on Mt. Oglethorpe, which was originally the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail, but the trail had to be relocated to Springer Mountain.
- Tate Elemmentary School - Constructed in 1927 with pink marble.
- Cherokee Valley Ranch: North Georgia Adventure
- Hiking and vista views
- Amicolala Falls State Park
- Antique and Boutique shopping in town
- Various vineyards and wineries
- Locally owned and larger chain dining options.
Air travel will be in and out of either Atlanta Hartfield Airport (71 miles) or the Chatanooga Metropolitan Airport (82 miles).