About the Summit
Sessions include two keynote presentations, a demo slam competition, and a closing capstone session - plus two full days of informative breakouts, cutting-edge demonstrations, and hands-on workshops led by experienced and knowledgeable professional developers.
- Deployment & Management of Google Apps
- Google Apps for Education Certification
- Chromebooks in Education
- Android and Google Play in Education
- Google Maps and Earth Across The Curriculum
- YouTube for Schools
- Google Plus for Personal Learning Networks
- 20% Time for Students and Educators
- Google Classroom, Google Drive, Google Sites, Google Calendar, Gmail power tips, and… even more!
- All presenters are Google for Education Certified Innovators, Google for Education Certified Trainers, Google Employees, or teachers with local success stories!
Open to attendees from around the globe, this summit offers unique and cost-effective advantages for all participants:
- FREE parking and WiFi
- Continental breakfast and lunch with networking time each day.
- Direct access to Google employees and world-class educational technology leaders
Letter to leadership requesting funds for Summit attendance
EdTechTeam has prepared the following letter for your use in generating support from your school or district leadership to attend an EdTechTeam Summit. Please feel free to customize the letter to help “make the case” for your attendance.