April 13th, 2018 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
HyperDoc One Day Bootcamp featuring Kelly Hilton
HyperDocs are innovative digital lessons capable of shifting the student learning experience. With HyperDocs,
teachers maximize face time with students, better utilize devices, meet standards, and personalize instruction for any and all students. During this full-day session, teachers learn how to leverage Google Apps and effectively use various web tools to become designers of instruction in their blended learning classroom. This workshop session is interactive and hands-on — participants will create digital lessons to use right away!
During this 6-hour session teachers will:
- Experience how engaging HyperDocs are as a student
- Explore the pedagogy behind digital lesson design
- Copy and customize sample HyperDocs to use in your own classroom immediately
- Collaborate with educator colleagues to create your own HyperDoc(s)
- Reflect and revise digital lessons using a checklist to “hack” your own HyperDocs
- Join the Teachers Give Teachers collaborative marketplace community to share/use lesson plans #Give1Take1
Participants will walk away feeling inspired, with a whole new outlook and competence for teaching with technology. Not only will teachers create their own HyperDocs, but they will have access to the many tools and resources to continue their progress as curriculum designers.
**You do not need to have read the Hyperdoc Handbook in order to take this bootcamp. The book will be for sale during the summit at our Press store.