Get Your Questions Answered
Virtual Office Hours
Thursday, September 10
1:00 - 3:00 PM EDT
9:00 - 11:00 PM EDT
“How can I set up a Meet link in my Google Classroom?”
“How do I know if I shared this Google Doc correctly with my students?"
“Is there a way to remove the background from this picture?
“How do I sign into multiple Google accounts on one computer?"
“How do I set up a Class Notebook in Teams?”
“What are ways to use Flipgrid to get to know my new students?”
“How do I make [app] work on an iPad?”
We get it. Getting ready for back-to-school 2020 is full of questions. Questions that you wish you had someone you could just ask for help; rather than spending hours going down the rabbit hole of a Google Search.
Introducing… Virtual Office Hours by EdTechTeam Canada!
Drop in to any of our office hours and get your questions answered live, by one of our team members. And if we don’t know the answer, we’ll personally connect you to someone who does - talk about first-class service! We’re making it super easy for you to find solutions to your problems all while saving time and getting access to hands-on, actionable support from your own personal coach.
Sign up for a reminder email before each office hour timeblock! Don’t want an email reminder? Join us at this Meet Link to connect with a learning coach to help you.
The Finer Details
- Each office hour is approximately 2 hours in length. Feel free to drop in whenever you are available to get your questions answered.
- Questions will be answered in a first-come, first-answered queue. Each person will be able to ask one question and a follow-up question if required. We estimate each question-answer period to be about 5-10 minutes.
- Pre-registration is not required; however, we do encourage you to sign up for email reminders so you don’t forget.
- A total of 4 emails will be sent. One email will confirm all dates, and 3 additional emails will arrive in your inbox 1 hour before office hours are set to begin.
- If your question is not able to be answered within the office hour, we will follow up with a personal email with a solution crafted just for you. Though, let’s be honest, we’re the kind of people who would stay on until everyone has had their question answered!