Loveland City School District covers more than 15 miles and overlaps three counties, Hamilton, Clermont, and Warren. The District surrounds the City of Loveland and reaches into Symmes, Goshen, Hamilton, and Miami Townships. Loveland Schools serves a population of 50,000 residents, including the City of Loveland.
Loveland, Ohio is a warm and friendly community nestled in the northern Cincinnati suburbs. Loveland is home to business, retail, shopping and a wonderful, historic downtown area. With access to the Little Miami Bike Trail which runs through Historic Downtown and parallel to the Little Miami River, as well as art, music, great food and sweet treats, Loveland has so much to offer whatever your passion!
Nearby Points of Interest
- Little Miami Bike Trail
- Historic Downtown Loveland
- Scene 75
- The Banks - Entertainment District Downtown Cincinnati, OH
- Newport Aquarium
- Cincinnati Zoo
- Newport on the Levee - Northern KY Entertainment District on the riverbanks of the Ohio River
- The Contemporary Arts Center
- Cincinnati Art Museum
- Over-the-Rhine - Downtown Cincinnati Historic Entertainment District
- Horseshoe Casino - Cincinnati, OH featuring 6 restaurants
- Cincinnati Museum Center - Museums of Science and Natural History and the Omnimax Theatre
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Dayton International Airport (DAY)
Note: All registrations are final and non-refundable but transferable.
Tickets transferred within 7 days of an event are subject to a transfer fee of up to $75.
Please contact [email protected] for more information. There are no refunds for no shows.