L.V. Rogers Secondary School
L.V. Rogers Secondary School recognizes the unique position it occupies within the community. As the only senior secondary school serving the immediate area, the staff and administration appreciate the necessity for developing educational programs that are responsive to the social and economic conditions of the district.
To this end, the school aims to:
- Provide an atmosphere conducive to individual growth so that students develop intellectually, physically, socially, culturally, and emotionally;
- Facilitate the development of self-confidence, emotional well-being, responsibility, excellence, dependability, honesty, and respect;
- Provide the opportunity to acquire skills that will enable the student to become a life-long learner and contribute effectively to society; and
- Provide information and encouraging the growth of decision-making and problem solving skills that will enable students to make effective personal choices.
Nelson, British Columbia
Nearby Points of Interest
- Kootenay Lake
- Ainsworth Hot Springs
- Find out more at Nelson's Tourism site!
- Kootenay Lakeview Spa Resort & Event Centre
- Adventure Hotel
- More hotels
Westjet flies into Castlegar, a 30 minute drive from Nelson. Nelson has a municipal airport. Find out more here.
Parking information to come soon!